Job Roles Descriptions
Field officers / Sales Reps.
We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
Sales reps serve as the point of contact between a business and its prospects or clients and have a range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Your responsibilities shall include (but not limited to) the following;
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Minimum of 1st degree (OND/HND/BSC)
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations.
The Operations Manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization.
The specific duties of an Operations Manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels.
Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
Your responsibilities shall include(but not limited to) the following;
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field (a second degree in related filed will be an added advantage)
Job Location: Jimeta-Yola, Adamawa State, Nigeria.
Application closes on: 10th of November, 2022
For Enquiries: Call/SMS/WhatsApp: 090 3301 3539
1. Ready to serve/add value
2. Ready to learn
- Qualified Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply
- Persons with irrelevant experience in the above roles NEED NOT APPLY.
- Undergraduates NEED NOT APPLY.
- Persons outside the age range of 22-28yrs NEED NOT APPLY.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified applications should forward their cover letter with cv to: email@example.com; with Subject: JOB APPLICATION INTEREST.